Decorative wall plate holders - Childrens western decor - Moose cabin decor
Decorative Wall Plate Holders
- (Wall Plates) Also known as faceplates or covers. A flat metal, plastic or wooden piece that covers the openings in the wall made by receptacles and switches.
- plate (a timber along the top of a wall) to support the ends of joists, etc., and distribute the load
- A wall plate, a structural element in the light frame construction method known as platform framing, is a horizontally laid structural element at right angles to the load bearing part of the vertical load (weight) of a building.
- A piece of lumber laid horizontally in or on a wall as a support for a girder, rafter, or joist
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Relating to decoration
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (holder) a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
- A person who holds something
- The possessor of a trophy, championship, or record
- A device or implement for holding something
- (holder) the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- (holder) a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
These Invisible Disc Adhesive Plate Hangers hold china, porcelain, crafts, large trays and platters, decorative tiles, and home decor of many different sizes and shapes. Each plate hanger holds up to 5.5 pounds. These 4" Disc Hangers work great to hang large size plates up to 12 inches in diameter. Use two or more to hang platters between 7-11 pounds. Their larger size allows you to trim them to avoid rims and edges on pottery, ceramics, and dishes. They are the best size for a variety of uses from large to small plates.
Living room redo
Bought new slip cover for couch (originally had a dark green one), bought new brown pillows at Target, and got accent pillows at the Goodwill, but they were brand new in original packaging and with tags! Awesome find! Also great find were the two vertical pictures on the wall, also from Goodwill but still in boxed packaging! And then hung a decorative iron hot plate holder in the middle to provide more width. This is temporary, planning on making my own artwork for this wall. But considering we had nothing on the walls before, this is a big improvement!
WP510 Wall Plate for ELV4 Thermostat
Lux Products provides this optional decorative wall plate for our ELV4 thermostat. This plate add more height and width to the thermostat in order to fully cover your existing wall opening (if needed).
decorative wall plate holders
Tuscan Old World Wrought Iron Wall Candle Holder / Plate Rack This elegant Tuscan wall candle holder is hand crafted of wrought iron with an antiqued mahogany, almost black finish. Features an Old World iron scroll & fleur de lis design. Accomodates 4 pillar candles with a base diameter of up to 4" (inches); Can hold four 8" diameter plates or two 10.5" diameter and 8" diameter dishes. Wrought iron adds warmth and charm to your Old World Mediterranean home decor... indoors or outdoors! Measures: 34.5" H X 39.25" W X 6" D Please Note: Plates and candles are not included
decorator curtain rod
vintage hawaiian decor
fairy wall decor
cherry blossom wedding decoration
table top decorations
southwest wall decor
country homes decorating