Easter Cookie Decorating : Princess Room Decorating Ideas.
Easter Cookie Decorating
- Cookie decorating dates back to at least the 14th century when in Switzerland, springerle cookie molds were carved from wood and used to impress Biblical designs into cookies. Accessed 2007-07-02
- a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox
- The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and held (in the Western Church) between March 21 and April 25, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox
- The period in which this occurs, esp. the weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- east wind: a wind from the east
- Easter (Eostre (Old English); ????? Paskha, from Hebrew: ?????? Pesakh,/Passover) is the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
Lamb, tulip, flower, bunny, chick, egg, butterfly, bunny face, and carrot cutters
Present a friend with a springtime basket of sugar cookies or accessorize a holiday brunch table with decorated shortbread treats. Wilton's Easter 9-piece cookie cutter set creates a festive mood with lots of seasonal shapes including a lamb, chick, tulip, flower, bunny, egg, butterfly, bunny face, and carrot. Each pastel aluminum cutter measures approximately 3 inches and has exceptional definition to make sharp, clean incisions into dough. The set stores in a see-through plastic storage container with a lid and comes with a delicious recipe to get ideas rolling. The cutters are best washed by hand. --Kara Karll
Easter cookies-Explore #422
an old C&H Sugar recipe
PAINTED EASTER EGG COOKIES
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1-1/4 cups C&H Powdered Sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon C&H powdered sugar
Cream butter and 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, lemon rind then lemon juice. Add flour, soda and salt; mix until blended. Divide dough, wrap each half in plastic wrap and pat into a disc. Refrigerate several hours until firm. On a floured surface roll one disc about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with an egg-shaped cutter. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets in a preheated 325 degree oven 12-15 minutes or until barely browned. Cool on wire racks,. Repeat with remaining dough. To decorate, stir 1 tablespoon powdered sugar into cream and divide among small bowls. Add a different food coloring to each bowl to make intense pastel shades. Use small paint brushes to paint cookies with colored cream. Makes about 3 dozen.
These are the Easter cookies I decorated for my little cousins and their family. They came out pretty well-- I want to keep practicing and getting better!
easter cookie decorating
Add a little fun to your holiday baking with this 17 piece Easter cookie cutter set from Fox Run. This set uncludes the handy oversized cookie spatula for ease of lifting those large cookies off the baking sheet. Made of sturdy stainless steel this spatula will be a favorite in the kitchen. Included in this set are 7 basic spring shaped cutters, unbrella, flower, butterfly, bunny, egg, rabbit and chick. It also includes a 9 peice set of mini Easter cutters, flower, chick, church, egg, duck, lamb, rabbit, bunny and cross. Everything you need in one set to bake your favorite Easter cookies.
family room decorations
head table decoration ideas
decorating a white room
graduation cake decorating ideas
americana christmas decorations
decorate the table
decorating above fireplace